This recipe is courtesy of Tenderflake.
- Preheat oven to 190˚C (375˚F).
- In a large, flat-bottomed skillet, fry bacon over low heat until crisp. Remove to paper towel to drain. Crumble or cut bacon into small pieces.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, cream, fresh thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into mini-tart shells.
- Sprinkle with cooked bacon and cheeses.
- Place onto a baking sheet and bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until quiche is set and pastry golden.
Remove baking sheet from oven using oven mitts.